Have you checked out our new Go Mini collection? It’s a hugely popular range of toys, perfect for all boys and girls who just love to play with cars. One of the newest additions is the Go Mini Power Boost Racer. The Go Mini Power Boost Racer is bigger than the Go Mini Stunt cars and is designed for all children aged 3 years and up (and even adult fans of Mini’s too!). We love it but you don’t have to take our word for how awesome it is, we thought we’d share some of the excellent reviews we’ve received from parents.
- Mother Geek and her son Sam already knew all about Go Mini as they had the Stunt Launcher already, so would they love the bigger car just as much? You can find out by reading their review here.
- The boys from In the Playroom, all aged 3-6 had the chance of testing out the Power Boost. Do you think they liked it? Find out here.
- Tired Mummy saw the Power Boos at the Toy Fair in January and since then she has been eager to give it a go. Her daughter Alison had the job of testing it on her carpet out and you can see how much fun she had by clicking here.
- Almost four year old Monster from Monsters Fun House got his hands on the Boost racer recently and you can see by the smile in his photo that he loved it! Check out what Monster and his mum had to say here.
- Blog by Baby also had a go, see what they thought of the new addition here.
- Cian from Family Four Fun was very excited to try out the Power Boost Racer as he was already a big fan of Go Mini, with his Freestyler, Stunt Racers and Crewzer. Would the Power Boost be a welcome addition? And what would mum think?
- Red Rose Mummy also checked out the latest Go Mini additions at the Toy Fair earlier this year. Her son Bud and daughter Little Miss gave the Power Boost a good test, see how they got on here.
- What made Eddie call his mum the best mum in the whole wide world? Find out over on Chez Maximka.
- Over 40 and Mum to One reviewed the Power Boost Racer with her little monkey. They tested it out on a whole range of floors, see how they got on.
- Our final review comes from the Single Parent Pessimist. Would dinosaur obsessed Chunk put down his dinosaurs and try out the Go Mini Power Boost Racer?
We love to read the reviews of all our toys and send our thanks to all the mums, dads and children who take the time to give us their feedback. Please take the time to check out a few reviews and see what all the Go Mini fuss is about.
Share this post