If you’re looking for party ideas for boys and girls how about throwing a construction party? They are easy to plan and we have some great tips on how to organise everything to help make the party a huge success.
What You Need
Construction toys and vehicles such as the My First JCB range found on our GB Toys online store and in the toy box!
Construction videos and TV shows like Bob the Builder
Lots of Lego
Make the Invitations
It’s always fun to get the children involved in making the invitations. As you are going with construction yellow is the best colour to choose. Ask your child to look through signs and shapes found on construction sites for their inspiration. We love the idea of cutting out dump truck shapes, just look at Talking Doug Dumptruck and copy his silhouette.
Decorate the ‘Construction Site’
- Make your own construction sites using phrases such as ‘Construction Site Ahead’, ‘Caution Party Zone’ and ‘Hard Hats Must be Worn’. In the centre of the room or party area place the construction toys and clear a table for the Lego activities.
- Use bright yellow crape paper or look for caution tape in your local hardware store and use as streamers.
- Draw a road using chalk on your patio and set up the sand pit complete with toys for outdoor fun.
- Place party toys and the party bags in wheel barrows or larger construction toys.
You can find affordable party favours and presents for games such as pass the parcel on our Golden Bear Toys store. We have plenty of smaller toys in the My First JCB range starting at just £3.99. Look out for tool shaped sweets and stickers as well as plastic construction hats that can be provided at the start of the party.
Follow us on Twitter and Facebook and let us know how your construction party goes!
Share this post
- 0 comment
- Tags: 12m+ toys, activities for children, Characters, GB Toys, Golden Bear Toys, JCB, My 1st JCB